School Council meetings are held at least four times a year and consist of staff, parents and community partners. Our School Council Goals are:
· To serve as a liaison between the community and the school
· To support goals for improvement for the benefit of all students
· To provide support in welcoming new families to the school and encouraging their participation in school life
· To assist with the enjoyment of school related activities in the spirit of community involvement
· To keep other parents informed
New Council members are vital to our ongoing success. You can contribute a tremendous amount by participating as a member to these meetings. The time commitment is whatever you are able to give.
2018-2019 Elected School Council Members:
Becky Holmes, Chair
Julie Pelletier, Co-chair
Lessly Allair, Fundraising Lead
Michaela Pal, Secretary
Our next meeting takes place in the Learning Commons at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 27, 2018. All are welcome!